NOTE: The 2020 application has passed. The 2020 application is shown for informational purposes only. The 2021 application will be released in Spring.
- One (1) signed paper copy and one (1) electronic copy of the completed application(s) must be submitted to the County by 4:30 p.m. Friday, July 10, 2020.
- Municipal applicants must also submit an electronic copy of the Schedule C worksheet by 4:30 p.m. Friday, July 10, 2020.
- Two copies and an electronic version of an appraisal, conducted in accordance with Section 188.8.131.52 of the Morris County Preservation Trust Fund Rules and Regulations, must be submitted as part of the application by 4:30 p.m. Friday, July 10, 2020.
- The Project Finance Sheet (page 4B of the application) must also be submitted as part of the application by 4:30 p.m. Friday, July 10, 2020.
Program rules were recently amended to include costs for demolition and restoration of a property (up to a maximum of 10% of the eligible land cost, or $50,000 whichever is less) as allowable costs under the program.
“What Makes a Good Application?”
- “What Makes a Good Application?” – PowerPoint Presentation
- “What Makes a Good Application?” – Presentation Notes
- 8 Critical Questions for Open Space Applications
Questions about the form and application requirements can be directed to Barbara Murray at (973) 829-8120 or by e-mail: Barbara Murray, Program Coordinator.