- Grant Application Workshop (Wednesday, January 31, 2018)
- Declaration of Intent (due Wednesday, February 28, 2018)
Please be reminded that, for projects that have received Program funding for the preparation of Construction Documents, the following deadlines must be met to be considered for construction related funds for the year 2018:
- By January 8, 2018 (Monday) – 75% Construction Documents must be delivered to Morris County for review.
- By February 28, 2018 (Wednesday) – 100% Construction Documents must be delivered to Morris County for review.
Two sets of documents are required for each transmission. Please submit one set of documents to this office and another set directly to the County Consultant (note new address!):
Dominique M. Hawkins, AIA, LEED® AP
Preservation Design Partnership, LLC
10 Shurs Lane, Suite 104
Philadelphia, PA 19127
Projects failing to meet the submittal dates will not be considered for Construction funding in the 2018 funding round.
Those projects for which Construction Documents were prepared without Program funding are welcomed to submit their Construction Documents for a preliminary review prior to the Grant Application deadline of March 29, 2018. They may also submit completed Construction Documents with their Construction Grant Applications.
Note: 2018 Applications are due on Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 4:30 PM.
- 2018 Preservation Planning Grant Application (for Preservation Plans, Nominations, Acquisitions)
- 2018 Construction Documents Grant Application (for Construction Documents only)
- 2018 Construction Grant Application
Please complete the following Checklists, Construction Project Budget as required by your application. The Professional Qualifications provides the qualifications for your project team.