The Morris County Board of Chosen Freeholders created the Morris County Agriculture Development Board (CADB) in 1983. The board was formed to oversee the farmland preservation program. The program enabled the County to offer farm owners the opportunity to preserve their farms, while continuing to own and maintain them. Since its creation, the CADB has had 29 volunteer members (see the History of Morris CADB Membership). Read the Board’s Mission Statement and current bylaws.
The CADB is made up of seven voting members – four farmer and three public members. There are also seven non-voting members: three advisory members and four ex-officio members.
- Voting Members:
- Dale Davis III, Chairman
- Aimee Ashley Myers, Vice-Chairman
- Harvey Ort, Jr., Secretary
- Ricci Desiderio
- Thomas Galfo
- Gregory Keller
- Jay Thomson
- Ex-Officio Members (Non-Voting):
- Joseph Dunn, Soil Conservation District Liaison
- Christine Marion, Morris County Planning Board Liaison
- Peter Nitzsche, Rutgers Cooperative Extension Liaison
- William Roehrich, Washington Township Liaison
Katherine Coyle, 973-829-8120