All meetings are held at 4:00PM (unless otherwise noted) at the Morris County Cultural Center 1st Floor Auditorium, 300 Mendham Rd, Morristown, NJ.
- January 14, 2020 (5:00PM, Second Floor Conference Room, 30 Schuyler Place, Morristown)
- April 2, 2020 (special meeting: 1pm, via conference call. Dial 1-901-201-4005, enter code: 842856)
- October 13, 2020 (5:00PM via WebEx – join online or call 1-408-418-9388; Access code: 132 163 0595)
The Morris County Board of Chosen Freeholders created the Morris County Trail Program Advisory Committee to review, prioritize and make funding recommendations to the Morris County Board of Chosen Freeholders on the funding of trail construction projects under the Morris County Preservation Trust Fund.
The Morris County Trail Program Advisory Committee is comprised of nine members: 4 members of the Morris County Park Commission Recreational Trail Committee; 2 members of Boards and/or Committees of the Morris County Office of Planning & Preservation; 3 At-Large members from the trail community. Further details on the Morris County Trail Program Advisory Committee, including terms of office, are found in the Rules and Regulations of the program.
- Julie Baron – Morris County Park Commission
- Betty Cass-Schmidt – Morris County Park Commission
- Duncan Douglas – At-Large
- Nita Galate – Morris County Planning Board
- Tom Malinousky – At-Large
- Isobel Olcott – Morris County Planning Board
- Richard Seabury – Morris County Park Commission
- Barbara Shepard – Morris County Park Commission
- Kevin Sullivan – At-Large
- Stephen H. Shaw
- Deborah Smith (alternate)
The four representatives of the Morris County Park Commission are comprised of the Park Commission’s Recreational Trails Committee.