All meetings will take place at 7:00 PM in the conference room of the Morris County Department of Department of Planning & Public Works, Division of Planning & Preservation, 30 Schuyler Place, 4th Floor, Morristown, NJ.
- February 16
- March 16
- April 20
- May 18
- June 15
- July 20
- September 7
- October 19
- December 7
- January 18, 2018
- January 19, 2017 Minutes
- February 16, 2017 Minutes
- March 16, 2017 Minutes
- April 20, 2017 Minutes
- May 18, 2017 Minutes
- June 15, 2017 Minutes
- July 20, 2017 Minutes
- October 19, 2017 Minutes
- December 7, 2017 Minutes
- Wastewater Management Plan
- Land Development Review
- Sale of County Owned Properties
- Special Projects/Long Range Planning
- Planning Board Bylaws
- County Master Plan Elements
- Natural Resource Management Guide for the County of Morris
- 2013 State of the County Report
- Land Development Standards
- Monthly “Report of Actions Taken on Development Plans”
- 2016 Development Activity Report
- 2015 Development Activity Report
- 2014 Development Activity Report
- 2013 Development Activity Report
- 2012 Development Activity Report
- 2011 Development Activity Report
- 2010 Development Activity Report
- 2009 Development Activity Report
- 2008 Development Activity Report
- 2007 Development Activity Report
- 2006 Development Activity Report
- Morris County Housing Report 2003-2010
- 2011 Morris County New Construction Residential Sales
- 2012 Morris County New Construction Residential Sales
- 2013 Morris County New Construction Residential Sales
- 2014 Morris County New Construction Residential Sales
- 2015 Morris County New Construction Residential Sales
- 2016 Morris County New Construction Residential Sales (new)
Duties & Powers of County Planning Boards
- Adopt a master plan showing the county planning board’s recommendations for the development of the county.
- Advise the Board of Chosen Freeholders in adopting and establishing an official county map, showing the highways, roadways, parks, parkways, and sites for public buildings or works, under county jurisdiction, or in the acquisition, financing or construction of which the county has participated or may be called upon to participate.
- Review of all subdivisions of land within the county and for the approval of those subdivisions affecting county road or drainage facilities.
- Review of site plans for land development along county roads or affecting county drainage facilities and for the approval of such development.
The Morris County Planning Board consists of nine regular members and four alternate members:
- Director of the Board of Chosen Freeholders
- One member of the Board of Chosen Freeholders appointed by the Freeholder Director.
- County Engineer
- Six citizen members who may not hold any other county office and are appointed by the Director of the Board of Chosen Freeholders with the approval of that body.
- One freeholder alternate member who serves in absence of the Freeholder Director or freeholder member.
- Two alternate members who serve in absence of a citizen member.
- The Assistant County Engineer who serves as an alternate to the County Engineer
The Morris County Planning Board has four Standing Committees:
- Legislative & Municipal
- Land Development Review
- Environment & Watershed
- Long Range Planning
The duties of the four Standing Committees are described in the Bylaws.
- Douglas R. Cabana, Freeholder Director
- Christine Myers, Freeholder
- Deborah Smith, Freeholder Alternate
- Christopher Vitz, P.E., County Engineer
- Roslyn Khurdan, P.E., Assistant County Engineer, Alternate
- Ted Eppel
- Isobel Olcott
- Annabel Pierce
- Steve Rattner
- Everton Scott
- Stephen Jones
- Nita Galate, Alternate #1
- Anthony Abrantes, Alternate #2