All meetings will take place at 2PM in the conference room of Morris County Department of Planning & Public Works, 30 Schuyler Place, 4th Floor, Morristown, NJ.
- April 18
- July 18
- October 24
- January 23, 2018
- Height Clearance Issue at Phillipsburg Presentation
- Potential Realignment of the Dover & Rockaway Railroad Presentation
- Rail Car Weight Restrictions Presentation
- Freight Infrastructure & Land Use Analysis
The Morris County Freight Rail Advisory Committee was officially formed through resolution by the Board of Chosen Freeholders on October 14, 2009. The committee was put in place to monitor the activities and plan for the future of the county-owned freight rail lines. The nine member committee appointed by the Board of Chosen Freeholders will consist of two Freeholders, one representative from the Morris County Board of Transportation, three municipal representatives, one representative from the railroad that operates the county-owned rail lines, and two representatives from companies that utilize or may utilize freight services along these lines.
The committee meets quarterly on the second Tuesday of the month at 2:00 P.M. in the Knox Room on the 5th Floor of the Morris County Administration & Records Building in Morristown. The committee staff services are provided by the Transportation Division of the Morris County Department of Planning & Public Works. For further information please contact the division at 973-829-8101 or [email protected].
- Kathryn A. DeFillippo, Freeholder
- John Cesaro, Freeholder
- Gary Behrens, Township of Roxbury
- Mayor James Dodd, Town of Dover
- Jack Holland, Holland Manufacturing
- Brian Kincaid
- Frank T. Reilly, Board of Transportation
- Wes Weis, Morristown & Erie Railway