All meetings will take place at 2PM in the Knox Room of the Morris County Administration & Records Building, 10 Court Street, 5th Floor, Morristown, NJ.
- July 12 (2pm, 30 Schuyler Place, 4th Floor, Morristown, NJ)
- January 17, 2017 (2pm, 30 Schuyler Place, 4th Floor, Morristown, NJ)
- Order Transportation Publications
- Board of Transportation ByLaws
- MCDOT Bulletins
- Municipal Guide for Freight Planning
The Morris County Board of Transportation was created in 1961 by the Board of Chosen Freeholders. Their mission is to advise the Freeholders and to work with local, regional, state, and federal agencies to preserve and improve passenger and freight transportation services and facilities in Morris County for residents, businesses, and visitors. The Freeholder appointed nine member board consists of seven citizen members from throughout Morris County, two Freeholder liaisons, and two citizen alternate members.
The board meets quarterly on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 2:00 P.M. in the conference room of the Department of Planning & Public Works on the 4th floor at 30 Schuyler Place in Morristown. The MCBT staff services are provided by the Transportation Division of the Morris County Department of Planning & Public Works. For further information please contact the division at 973-829-8101 or [email protected].
- Kathryn A. DeFillippo, Freeholder
- John Cesaro, Freeholder
- Melverne E. Cooke, Chairperson
- Stephen Antonelli
- Ilene Dorf Manahan
- Frank T. Reilly
- Manuela Schuster
- John Wetzel
- Joe Wells
- Leonard Resto, Alternate 1